Welcome to the go2HR Job Board – the leading free job board for tourism and hospitality jobs in BC. This job board is available to tourism employers that operate in British Columbia whose primary business belongs to one of the five tourism sectors: Accommodation, Food and Beverage Services, Recreation and Entertainment, Transportation and Travel Services.
Posting jobs is free on go2HR.ca. For first time users, follow these easy steps:
- Register a user account
- Under “Connect to Your Company”, search for your company to ensure it’s not already on the system.
- If you cannot find your company, select “Add New Company” to create a company profile.
- If your company is listed, select it to request to be connected to the company profile.
- Once your company profile, or your request to connect to your company, is approved, you will be able to post jobs.
Job postings are published automatically and remain on the job board for 30 days. If your company operates in multiple locations, you can save all job addresses in your company profile in order to post jobs for different locations.
Ready to post?
For more information, or tips on creating an effective job posting, visit the Job Board Resources.
Did you know?
- The go2HR Job Board receives 20,000 monthly visits from qualified candidates looking for front-line, supervisory, management or executive positions.
- It reaches 25,000 job seekers through our monthly newsletter and social media.
- Job board users can also submit hiring events on the go2HR website.
If you need assistance or have any questions regarding the go2HR Job Board, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.