This position is funded in part by the Canada Summer Job – a government program:
– An inclusive and non-discriminatory work environment.
– Support for learning and skills development.
Are you an organized multitasker? Love thriving in a fast paced and interactive environment? This is a mix of physical and mental work. Valley Suds n’ Stays is a cleaning and vacation rental management company based in Radium Hot Springs, and serves Edgewater to Fairmont Hot Springs. This is an on-the-go position which requires continuous communication with clients, owner, and employees. Great for a hospitality student, or an individual who is looking to use and build their skills in a supervisory role.
This position will include:
– Quality checking vacation rental cleans
– Reviewing schedules and job notes for accuracy
– Organizing requests and communicating updates to clients
– Continuously assisting and communicating with employees
– Delivering consumables and other supplies
– Start/finish laundry and assist cleaners when meeting deadlines
– Troubleshooting and minor maintenance items as needed
This position will be 4 days a week, and 6 hour days, from July 1st to September 30th. Some flexibility can be accommodated for students.
**Opportunity for long term employment**
You will receive:
– Training and ongoing support
– A positive work environment
– $20 per hour (as employee, not subcontractor)
- Your own vehicle
- Comfortable learning new technology
- Hospitality or cleaning experience is an asset!
- You’re a self starter and problem solver
- You work well under pressure
Email us at email@example.com and let us know why this job would be a good fit for you!
Must be between 15 and 30 years of age, and a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or refugee.APPLY NOW! • YOUTH CLEANING SUPERVISOR • Valley Suds n' Stays
Post Date: June 1, 2021 Deadline for Application: July 1, 2021
7321 Copperhorn Drive, P857
Valley Suds n' Stays provides cleaning services and vacation rental management to the Columbia Valley.