More than 60 percent of injuries in the food service sector involve kitchen workers. Commercial kitchens operate at a fast pace, with multiple hazards and a steady stream of new employees. Share this Safety Talk with your workers during safety meetings and pin it to your safety bulletin board for maximum exposure.
- The Recipe for Kitchen Safety? Training and Awareness
- Safe Work Practices: Carrying Room Dining Trays
- Safe Work Practices: Carrying Hot Plates
- Safe Work Practices: Carrying Heavy Oval Trays
- Ergonomic Tips for the Hospitality Industry: Preventing Injuries to Kitchen Staff
- Young Worker Safety Can’t Wait: Safety Kit for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry