Every food and beverage business must develop an OHS program to help prevent accidents and injuries. This sample document contains the basic components of a program, which you can modify and add to, as necessary, to create your own unique program.
- Food and Beverage Industry: Occupational Health and Safety Program Template
- The Recipe for Kitchen Safety? Training and Awareness
- Kitchen Safety: Preventing Cuts from Knives
- Walk the Safety Talk: Sharps
- 6-minute safety talks for student apprentices in Culinary Arts
- Top 7 Dangers for Young Workers
- Young Worker Safety Can’t Wait: Safety Kit for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry