Every food and beverage business must develop an OHS program to help prevent accidents and injuries. This sample document contains the basic components of a program, which you can modify and add to, as necessary, to create your own unique program.
- Food and Beverage Industry: Occupational Health and Safety Program Template
- Safety Resources for Working on the Water
- Small Business Health and Safety Logbook
- Ergonomics Study of Dining Services Positions at the University of California May 2012
- Can Employers Legally Test for Drug & Alcohol Use in the Workplace?
- Health and Safety Orientation Checklist (Room Attendant)
- OHS Reference Manual for Housekeeping
- Helicopter & Snowcat Skiing: Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) Program Manual
- 6-minute safety talks for student apprentices in Culinary Arts
- 3 Steps to Effective Worker Education and Training