This link provides important information about recognizing and reducing the risk of violence in the workplace.
- Safe Work Practices: Dealing with Abusive Guests
- Are You in Compliance with Workplace Bullying and Harassment Policies?
- A Lawyer’s Perspective on Complying with Anti-Bullying and Harassment Legislation
- 6 Things to Do When WorkSafeBC Accepts Your Employee’s Bullying & Harassment Complaint
- Bullying vs. Conflict in the Workplace
- Tips to Mitigate and Manage Workplace Violence
- Walk the Safety Talk: Violence
- Take Care: How to Develop and Implement a Workplace Violence Prevention Program